Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

April 21, 2010

Mountain Springs Elementary!!





This is where I will begin my new job in August! I just got hired today to start at the new elementary school in Cabot, AR!! It will hopefully be ready to move in by June, and I am so excited about beginning here!

I feel like this was definitely a lesson from God about working hard and how you must go down random roads to get to your destination! I did not get hired until August 8 last year. I had 10 days till the first day of school in Pre-K....a grade I knew nothing about! I then spent this whole year trying to figure out how to teach a Pre-K class and help these children grow and learn. I have loved every minute of it, and I love my babies.....but my heart was not content there!

When I found out about this new school being built, I began to question whether I should apply or not. Kyle and I began praying hard about what I was supposed to do! I felt like I should apply for it and let God do the rest. I went in for an interview and with God's blessing...they called with a position!

I have learned so much my first year of school, and I feel like God placed me at Westside to make a name for myself and meet people that would help me get this new job! My Lord is so good to me and taught me so much about being content in my position in life. I have also learned that God listens...no matter how long it takes for Him to answer... He is listening!!

Thank you Father for the blessings in our life! Thank you for 2 successful years of Medical School and for answering my prayers for a position You have pulled my heart towards!!

I am a 3rd grade teacher at Mountain Springs Elementary!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background