Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

July 28, 2010

A Tribute to My Twin

It was my freshman year...her sophomore!! We had no idea what would be in store for our relationship when we met that first Alabaster Dance meeting!! Who knew we would become best friends, d-group leaders, dancers, partners in crime, late night chatters, boy problem fixers, bridesmaids, and twins!! My best friend, Kristen Robinson, is getting married on August 7 and I wanted to reminisce our journey together!! Some of these are old and embarrassing, but it is what made us so close!! So we begin Fall 2005!!

We were at a Dance Competition getting ready for a night on the town!!
First dance on the Chi Alpha Alabaster Dance team!!
Fall 2005 football season ((What were we thinking?!?))
Girl's Night in Little Rock!!
Chi Alpha Fall Down 2005
Football season!!
First Chi Alpha Christmas Party (2005)
Our homemade Christmas sweaters from our Alabaster Retreat!!
Alabaster Christmas Dance!!
Second year on Alabaster (Fall 2006)
We had so much fun dancing together...it made the 6am practices not seem so bad!
Chi Alpha Christmas Party (2006)
Jessica and Chris' Wedding (BTW...this is where Kyle and I first hung out together before we started dating) Kristen was along for the whole ride!! =)
South Africa Mission Trip Summer 2007 (Paris, France)
Best memory ever!! Shark diving in Cape Town, South Africa!
We were stuck in the airport for over 24 hours and the only place we could sleep was in the kiddie play area! (P.S. It was about 40F in the airport!! FREEZING!)
On top of Table Mtn in South Africa
We worked at Camp War Eagle after we got back from South Africa (Summer 2007)
Football Season 2007
We were masters on the Wii!!
And we had many great memories with our S-Words!!
Chi Alpha Video Music Awards- Spring 2008
Girls Trip to Gulf Shores - Spring Break 2008
We had so much fun there!!
Driving there....she was my navigator!
Our D-Group (Bible Study group) we led 08-09. The most amazing group of girls we could have had! We were so blessed and honored to lead them!! (Fall 2008)
Chi Alpha Olympics!!!
Chi Alpha Fall Down 2008!!
Chi Alpha Christmas Party 2008!!
My 22nd Birthday (December 2008)
LR Zoo Trip (Spring 2009)
Chi Alpha Video Music Awards - 2009 - with our wonderful D-Group!!
We gutted some apartments and refurbished them for a foundation through Chi Alpha!
Chi Alpha Leadership Retreat - Spring 2009
Chi Alpha Senior Banquet 2009
KRIS ALLEN - American Idol came home!!!
We were excited to see him and congratulate him on all he had done!!
Canoe Trip 2009
My Best Friend and Maid of Honor (She was the first person I called when I got engaged)
My Twin!
Kristen, I am so honored to be your Matron of Honor on the happiest day of your life! You have been such a blessing to my life, and I honestly don't know where I would be without you!!

As you can see....we went through UCA together!! We were together 24/7, and although we live in different cities now, we do the best we can to see each other! Some of the pictures were hilarious and many were embarrassing, but you can see how we grew through those years into the people we are now!! God truly blessed me with a fabulous friend!!

1 comment:

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background