Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

March 1, 2010

She Awakens the World!!

So...I went to the Women's Event at New Life Church last night! It was called "She Awakens the World." The guest speaker there was Christine Caine...and she was amazing. She spoke such truth about how we live our lives full of excuses that keep us from following in the will of God. It was truly convicting to think about all the times I told God why I couldn't do something. I thought that I knew better then Him...as if He didn't already know what the outcome would be. She leads Equip & Empower Ministries and has a heart for human trafficking.


Here is her website where you can read more about her and what she does. It was an amazing event and I am so glad I did. I am currently reading her newest book called "Can I Have And Do It All, Please?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background