Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

May 11, 2014

Week 18

Haha...not the best picture this week, but I wanted to wear my gown for the picture to document the exciting occasion!



Week: 18
Baby: Baby B weighs almost 7 ounces now. She or he is flexing arms and legs...which I should start noticing soon. His or her ears are now in their final position. Depending on the gender, their reproductive organs are formed and in place. We will find out the gender next week.
Total weight gain: I will find out Wednesday!
Sleep: Sleep is great, but the dreams are still coming. They are just weird and wake me up several times a night.
Favorite moment of the week: My favorite moment does not necessarily have to do with Baby B. This past week I graduated with my Master's in Educational Administration. It was an exciting week and I was very excited to achieve this.



Miss anything? I miss not getting worn out so quickly. If I get too hot or worked up, I am absolutely out of breath. Ha! I know that it doesn't help that I am out of shape too, but still...it's a little ridiculous to be out in the heat 5 minutes and be out of breath! =)
Movement: None yet, but it should be any day now!
Cravings: Chili's has the best watermelon lemonade...I am officially addicted! I am still on my lemonade kick...I want it all day, everyday! My sweet Aunt (in-law) sent me a care package for Mother's Day and included some strawberry lemonade packets from Starbucks in it. I was beyond thrilled to have them on the go!
Anything make you queasy or sick? I tried smelling chicken noodle soup the other day when Kyle heated some up...thinking that by now I should be over not liking this smell! FALSE! It still made me so nauseous. Nothing other than that right now though! This second trimester has been so much better than the first.
Gender prediction: All signs point to girl...but no clue!
Labor signs: Haha...no!
Symptoms: None right now other than cravings and none of my regular pants fit! Ha! Dresses are becoming my best friend and will be all summer.
Mood: Great this week...it was an exciting week with graduation!!
Looking forward to: Our anatomy ultrasound is on Wednesday and I can't wait to see Baby B! They will determine the gender, write it down on a card and seal it for me to mail to my sister-in-law. She will be the only one to know until Memorial weekend when we have a gender reveal.
Freak-out moment of the week: None this week other than being exhausted from testing at school and having to stand that long!
Thankful for: Since it's Mother's Day, I am thankful for grandmothers that Baby B will have. I am thankful for my Mom and how she sacrificed everything for me. She is so selfless and I admire to be a mother like her. I am also thankful for my mother-in-law and the endless love she shows me. I pray for the person Baby B will marry one day and that he/she has a great mother-in-law like mine one day. Baby B's grandmothers will be the best ones ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background