Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

May 27, 2014

20 down...20 to go!!


WE'RE HAVING A BABY BOY!!!!

Week: 20
Baby: Baby B is the length of a banana. At the doctor last week, he/she weighed about 11 ounces. Baby B is swallowing more and is now measured from head to heel instead of head to rump.
Total weight gain: 4 pounds
Sleep: Sleep is great!
Favorite moment of the week: Gender reveal...Baby B is a BOY!!! We are beyond thrilled to have a little, stinky boy joining our family. The gender reveal party was amazing! I wrote all about it at the bottom.
Miss anything? Riding comfortably in a car for 11 hours! Ha! Not that anyone really is comfortable that long, but my tailbone is having a lot of pain...so that drive was really long both ways!!
Movement: I have felt Baby Boy move a few times over the past week. I was in the car one time, but it usually happens when I lay down at night.
Cravings: Nothing new....just lemonade!!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not right now!
Gender prediction: We now know...it's a boy!!!
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Just tailbone pain when I sit for too long. It feels like I fell and it is bruised. It is just sore all the time.
Mood: Great....especially knowing the gender now!
Looking forward to: Getting the room ready now and registering for gender specific things! Everything we have registered for up until this point was for either a boy or a girl. Now we know and can register for more specific things.
Freak-out moment of the week: So I'm losing my mind...literally! I left school on Monday and my car would not start. I was able to get into it using the key pad so I knew it wasn't the battery. I thought, "Great! Now I'm going to have to call AAA to come figure out what's wrong." The key was locked in, the steering wheel was locked...but when you tried to turn the key the air would come on and the radio dials would turn. I went it to get two of my co-workers to see if they had any idea what was wrong. Randi walked out there, got in my car, looked around for a second...then proceeded to tell me that I was losing my mind. I had left my car in "drive", shut it off, went inside and never thought about it. She pushed the brake in, shifted to "park" and the car turned right on. I had no idea I had left it in "drive" all day. It's little things like this that make me wonder how crazy I am going to be later on in this pregnancy....haha!! =)
Thankful for: Amazing family and friends that throw a gender reveal party! It was totally worth the 22 hours in the car to be with family and friends when we found out about our baby boy! I cannot even begin to describe that moment. My family outdid themselves on the party...I had to add a whole section at the bottom to post all of the pictures of their hard work.


School Baby Shower: May 20th
My baby shower at school was this past week and it was so much fun! I was so excited to have a group of ladies that loved on Baby B. We received many gift cards, a blanket, toys, a picture frame, a sweet duck outfit, teething rings and our swing/rocker. I was so excited about all of the goodies and sweet people who helped out! Here are some pictures from the shower!

The sweet cake and treats that Kelly Jennings put together for the shower! Thank you so much for hosting this fun event for me!





My amazing team that got me the swing/rocker!

Gender Reveal Party: May 25th
Our shower was on Sunday afternoon and the theme was: "What will Baby Bee?"

Loved this idea...everyone at the party signed the book.

Girl actually had more votes at the end! Ha!

The piñata that had the reveal in it!


My amazing hostesses...Sara and Mom!


Probably my favorite picture from the whole weekend! Kyle and I were so excited to see the blue falling! Thanks for capturing this Josh!!

Aunt SaySay and Bebe

All four grandparents celebrating our baby boy!

Gigi and Bebe so excited about the reveal!!

This weekend was amazing!! We had such an amazing time and I cannot wait to start preparing to Baby Boy now!! We have picked out a name and will be revealing it later this week! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background