Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

February 2, 2010

Organize Now!!!

Ok....so I am attempting to become even more organized in my life. I like to think of myself as a very organized person anyways, but I saw this book for sale at a book sale at our lounge at school. It breaks your life down into 7 different areas: yourself, papers, things, high-traffic areas, personal spaces, storage areas, and special events. I am super pumped to start reading it and finding out new ways to organize my life.


One of the ways in the "yourself" section to get better organized was to make a calendar of daily, weekly, biweekly and monthly chores and pick days to do them. So that is just what I did...I mark out days this month it would be impossible to do anything at home and worked around them! I am excited to see what else it does to help me lead a more organized life and not put everything off to the weekend!



The book is called "Organize Now!" by Jennifer Ford Berry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background