Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

February 11, 2010

Snow Day....for 4 days now!!

I have officially been out of school for 4 days because of snow and ice in Cabot, and I will be out tomorrow because we already had that day cancelled! It has been a lot of fun....but I am getting over it quickly! I am a person of routine and schedule, so this begins to stress me out!

On Monday, Kyle and I went out to assess all of the snowfall from overnight....



This was the front of our house. It was still pouring snow while we were out there!



You can see how deep the snow was from where I was walking! We were not expecting this at all.



Here is creek behind our house...it was beautiful snow!

So far this week, I have hung around the house cleaning and working on Valentine's for my kids! Kyle has spent all this time studying while I have gone and hung out with Chelsea, Susan and Hanna! It has definitely been nice to get to spend some time with these girls and be on my own schedule. However, I am definitely ready to see my kids at school again!



I hope you all have a blessed week and enjoy the days off! They are peaceful times to spend together!!

"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home." ~Edith Sitwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background