Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

February 15, 2010

My First Valentine's as Mrs. Basham

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
Dr. Seuss

This was my first Valentine's as Mrs. Basham! This is a picture of Kyle and me in St. Louis in 2007! He got me tickets to see Anberlin...one of my favorite bands, for Valentine's Day 3 years ago! It was also on this Valentine's Day 3 years ago that he told me he loved me for the first time...and it's been bliss every since....



For this Valentine's Day....we spent the majority of the day just relaxing and enjoying some quiet time! We went to church this morning and heard a great sermon and I worked in Little Life Nursery for the second service. After that, we went to Furniture Row. We are on a hunt for a new dining room table and we have our eye on one! I'll update you if it comes true!! =)

We watched movies and napped all afternoon, and then got ready to go to my surprise dinner! While getting ready, I found this hidden in my bedroom....


It was a beautiful teardrop pearl necklace! It looks just like me and I absolutely loved it....and of course had to wear it that night!!



Here we are getting ready to head out to our dinner! Kyle took me to Brave New Restaurant. It was wonderful!! They had amazing food and it was very elegant! We had so much fun just enjoying good food and good company!!

My Valentine's Day was wonderful and I love that boy so much! It has been the most wonderful 3 years since our first Valentine's and a wonderful 1st one as
Mrs. Basham!!

2 comments:

  1. I have always loved that picture of you two under the arch! And it sounds like your day was wonderful! Very much needed I'm sure. :) I know our day (weekend was)! Love the necklace, it does look just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling you guys were going to go to Brave New! Isn't it AWESOME!??! We were at Loca Luna...so just down the street! When we were leaving I was wondering if you guys were over there. :) I'm glad you had such a good time! See you tomorrow night!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background