Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

April 12, 2014

Week 14 - Month 4


Week: 14
Baby: Baby B is the size of a lemon. Baby B can now squint, frown, and suck his or her thumb!
Total weight gain: None so far!
Sleep: Sleep is good these days, but the dreams have been crazy! I have woken up several times during the past week "mad" at Kyle because of what he did in my dreams...haha!
Favorite moment of the week: My 14 week appointment! It was great getting to hear such a steady heartbeat! It was 154 this week!
Miss anything? Pants are starting to fit tight! I wore my first pair of maternity jeans...why don't women wear these all the time?! They are amazing! I am still wearing some regular pants, but I feel like maternity jeans will become a staple soon!
Movement: None yet.
Cravings: I don't have any specific cravings, but when I do decide something sounds good...I want it right then! =)
Anything make you queasy or sick? I actually think I may be past this phase! I spent about 3 solid weeks sick every morning without fail. I have now gone an entire week without getting sick at all. I am hoping I am on the uphill as far as sickness goes.
Gender prediction: Don't care at all!  My brother swears it's a boy!
Labor signs: None...won't be for a while!
Symptoms: The only one I've had for the past week is that my hips hurt really bad. If I sleep or sit in a position for too long, it hurts so bad to move!
Mood: Good (you may need to ask Kyle this question)!
Looking forward to: My mom has decided to throw me a gender reveal party at the end of May! We are already so excited about this because we are going to wait and find out with them! =)
Freak-out moment of the week: Kyle was out of town this week, so I spent it by myself here in Knoxville! I never really freaked out, but I didn't like being alone and pregnant...haha!
Thankful for: A God that has entrusted this wonderful miracle to us! We are so thrilled and excited about this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background