Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

April 23, 2014

Week 15




Week:15
Baby: Baby B is now about 4 inches long and 2 1/2 ounces. The legs are growing longer than the legs now, and he/she can move their tiny joints. Baby B can sense light now and is ready to announce their gender to us.
Total weight gain: 1.5 pounds so far
Sleep: Sleep is great, but the crazy dreams have started. I am trying to not take naps after school (although it's really tough) because I don't sleep as well at night if I do. A lot of the fatigue is gone now, but I still like my naps!!
Favorite moment of the week: I had a doctor's appointment last Tuesday, and was able to hear the heartbeat again. It was 154 bpm. This baby is growing like a champ.
Miss anything? The only thing I miss is being able to eat soft cheeses right now. I LOVE cheese, so it makes me sad that I can't eat some of my favorite kinds right now!
Movement: None so far
Cravings: I want lemonade all the time....pink lemonade, strawberry lemonade, and regular lemonade. We have all three kinds in our refrigerator right now. It so good right now!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not this week....woohoo!!
Gender prediction: Kyle and I are guessing girl...only because of old wives' tales! The fast heartbeat, my cravings and my current skin condition (which hasn't been great). It's fun to see what the tales say about the gender and it will be fun to see if we get it right or not.
Labor signs: No way!
Symptoms: None
Mood: Great so far!
Looking forward to: Easter weekend...a 4 day weekend to relax and catch up on school work before I graduate!
Freak-out moment of the week: This may sound silly, but I noticed that my skin was blue the other day on the top of my feet and on my inner thighs. I made Kyle come look and I decided I was developing blood clots. He informed me that it was probably my blood vessels expanding and I should not be alarmed!
Thankful for: A fabulous weekend Kyle and I had to work in yard and a husband that is taking care of me throughout this whole process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background