Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

August 11, 2014

Week 30...10 to go!!



Week: 30
Baby: Kason is roughly 15 inches long and weighs around 3 pounds. He is about the size of a head of cabbage. His eyes are continuing to develop, but they are not very keen. It is so hard to believe that I am already 30 weeks along. The countdown to get everything finished is definitely on!
Total weight gain: 16 pounds
Sleep: Now that I have mastered the body pillow, sleep comes pretty well. The only problem is getting up so many times a night to use the restroom. It is almost every two hours on the dot. We usually go to bed at 11pm, so I am usually up around 1am, 3am, 5am and 7am. It is so funny how routine this becomes. 
Favorite moment of the week: My favorite moment this week was finishing up our birthing classes. We had such a great time attending these at UT Medical Center. I feel so much more prepared after attending these for four weeks. They did a great job of providing an in-depth understanding of the birthing process.
Miss anything? I miss being able to get on the floor. It is difficult to sit on the floor and get back up. I feel like a watermelon rolling around on the floor to get up. I have to roll over to my knees to get up and it's rather amusing to watch.
Movement: Kason moves a lot these days. He always moves a lot after I have eaten and when I lay down to sleep at night. His movements are getting easier to see on the outside these days since I am running out of room and he is getting bigger.
Cravings: Nothing new...just milk and other dairy products.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Still the reflux. Like I mentioned last week, the medicine is helping, but I have to sit up for several hours after eating.
Gender: Boy!! Kason Dale Basham!
Labor signs: None this early!
Symptoms: I have been packing this whole week for our trip to Florida. The only symptom regarding pregnancy is how difficult it is to pack bags. It is a struggle to bend over 400 times to load a suitcase and bags with food. I have had to pack in spurts and then rest my back for awhile. 
Mood: Great!
Looking forward to: We leave for Pensacola Beach, Florida this weekend!! Woohoo.....
Thankful for: A babymoon to the beach to relax before we start the final countdown to Kason! I am so excited to get to spend the weekend with my brother, Josh, and sister-in-law, Sara. It is going to be a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background