Learn from yesterday, live for today,

hope for tomorrow.

July 2, 2014

Week 25 - Month 7



Week: 25
Baby: Kason is now about 13 1/2 inches long and weighs about 1.5 pounds. He is putting on baby fat now and his hair is coming in. 
Total weight gain: 10 pounds!
Sleep: Sleep is getting harder each week as my belly grows. I really like sleeping all the way over on my side...almost stomach. This doesn't work so well when you feel smushed, so I am using the body pillow more and more each night. It really helps to keep my hips from being sore the next day and I feel like I can breathe. It is getting really cramped in the bed, though, with Kyle, me and the body pillow. 
Favorite moment of the week: This past week was my first full week at home just working around the house and working on grad school homework. It was nice to have time to catch up on some things and get some more goodies for Kason's nursery (pics to come soon).
Miss anything? I miss being able to buckle my shoes this week. It seems like Kyle is having to do the buckling of my shoes for me more often. It is getting harder to reach down to my feet.
Movement: I'm pretty convinced that Kason has started gymnastics...I don't know that he is flipping of sure, but I will feel these sudden jolts across my stomach that are bigger than ever before.
Cravings: Ice cream...any way, any kind!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Still the same....eating too much in one sitting or not eating when I should.
Gender: Boy!! Kason Dale Basham!
Labor signs: None this early!
Symptoms: The newest symptom I have developed is the wonderful reflux that comes with being this far along. I cannot lay down for at least an hour (if not longer) after I eat. It is taking a lot longer for my food to digest down, which leaves me feeling pretty gross.
Mood: I am noticing that I cry a lot easier than I did before. Little things...like a commercial on TV or a video on Facebook. It is things that used to now bother me at all. Kyle thinks it's pretty funny when I get choked up on something that is really not that sad!
Looking forward to: I'm getting pretty excited about my shower coming up at home...July 19th. I am also looking forward to working on Kason's nursery more each day. It's becoming so real!!

Thankful for: I am thankful for sweet friends that are throwing our shower at home in a few weeks. Kyle and I are so lucky to have such amazing friends that are going to spoil Kason! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Followers

Lucida Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Mixed Bouquet Background